Speed up your career!
Speed up your career
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be managing the 360 degree talent cycle for interim and other non-permanent roles, including business development, candidate generation and onboarding. Additionally, you will be creating service proposals and employment contracts as well as other important documents for your business.
Since interim hiring has extremely short turnaround times, you will be moving quickly while providing high quality service and delightful experiences to your candidates and clients.
You will be responsible for running the process independently and proactively as well as liaising with other teams to promote cross- and up-sell.
Here’s what’s in for you
- The independence and support you need to win and close assignments quickly and efficiently, including dedicated sourcing and research resources
- Flexible time management
- Remote work (Senior Consultant)
- Casual dress code (except for client visits)
- Competitive commission system
- 15 days of holidays + 5 days sick leave
- A diverse and fun environment (including gaming lunch breaks with your team if you’re into such things)
- Company outings, awards and parties
Is that you?
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or in a sales related / customer facing field
- Experience hitting sales targets and meeting KPIs
- Business Development experience including cold calling and emailing
- Strong negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Bulletproof resilience & optimism
- Team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment
Coming from a background of working in a larger sized contingency firm himself, Ken does not only understand the dynamics of an Executive Search firm like Boyd & Moore Executive Search but also knows how unique we are in terms of our approach. This experience as well as his bicultural upbringing in England and Japan enables him to provide you with the best support possible whether you’re a junior looking to get into the industry or an experienced Consultant who’s looking for the right place to grow your business.
If you’re interested in working with us, get in touch with Ken here.
Learn more about the opportunities and responsibilities you will be given as an Interim Consultant by listening to actual BMES Consultants and their stories.
I realized that I would be able to go to Tokyo if I’d just work hard enough. Compared to the company I had worked in as an engineer the career chances and the speed in which I could reach my goals were so much better at BMES…
The Medical & Healthcare was still very small when I joined BMES. Actually, it was just one person with only 8 months of consulting experience. To be honest, the first year wasn’t easy…
To be honest, my image of the recruiting companies wasn’t the best. But interviewing at BMES changed my mind. My hiring manager, laid out a clear agenda about what he wanted me to train on. He also talked about the outcome he expected from this training…
Get in touch!
Got interested in working with BMES? Tell us who you are. We’d love to hear from you.