Associate (Junior) Consultant
Learn from the best!
Associate (Junior) Consultant
Learn from the best
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Learn the basics of a consultant’s job
A senior member of your team will mentor you on how to communicate professionally and effectively with candidates and clients, how to manage the consulting process – from sourcing candidates to closing roles – and everything else you need to know to become a successful Consultant yourself.
You will be able to shadow senior members when they go on calls, conduct meetings or write business emails. This will help you develop your own style by cherry picking the most effective strategies and tricks from the best in the industry.
2. Manage the candidate cycle
Your first tasks will focus on the candidate side of the consulting cycle. You will support your mentor to find the best people for his or her role by conducting research and scouting candidates. Cold calling, pitching roles and engaging candidates are some of the skills you will acquire during this phase.
In addition, you will be meeting with candidates in person and learn how to qualify and screen them as well as how to conduct meetings effectively.
3. Get your feet wet in business development and building client relationships
Once you’ve mastered the candidate part of the consulting cycle, your mentor will hand other parts of the business over to you including business development and client communication.
You will learn how to identify and develop business opportunities from establishing the first contact with decision makers to pitching the company and our services. This includes attending networking events, conducting cold calls and using social media like LinkedIn to generate new business contacts. Additionally, you will be planning and holding your own client meetings and manage the follow up to ensure consistent client engagement.
Here’s what’s in for you
- Learn the whole consulting cycle from the best in the industry step by step
- Take ownership of your own business early on
- Get access to decision makers of some of the largest companies in the world
- Work in a diverse and fun environment
- Benefit from a competitive commission system
- Get 15 days of holidays + 5 days sick leave
- Enjoy company outings, awards and parties
Is that you?
- Eager to learn (You ask, we answer.)
- High energy, optimistic and self-motivated
- Strong communicator (You’ll be talking to lots of people day in and out!)
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Must: Business English | Good to have: Japanese
Learn more about the opportunities and responsibilities you will be given as a Junior Consultant by listening to actual BMES Consultants and their stories.
I felt that Boyd & Moore was doing something different from other call centers. I wasn’t quite sure what, but I was curious enough to give it a shot and join.
I realized that I would be able to go to Tokyo if I’d just work hard enough. Compared to the company I had worked in as an engineer the career chances and the speed in which I could reach my goals were so much better at BMES…
The Medical & Healthcare was still very small when I joined BMES. Actually, it was just one person with only 8 months of consulting experience. To be honest, the first year wasn’t easy…
Get in touch!
Got interested in working with BMES? Tell us who you are. We’d love to hear from you.