Develop, implement, review, and drive fair and reasonable HR policies, procedures and processes. Work in partnership with the Senior Management to facilitate high levels of motivation, consistency and compliance with local labor regulations. Align HR strategies with business strategies to foster a vibrant company culture
Performance & Talent Management
Drive Annual Performance & Development Review (APDR) as a strategic global performance management tool to ensure timely delivery of APDR parameters such as Goal setting, Mid-year Reviews, Development Measures, Annual Merit reviews, Succession Planning, Career Discussion Interviews, etc.
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, Directors and Team Leaders to develop a multi-channel approach for continuous talent acquisition, with a clear focus on experienced industry professionals. Additionally, collaborate with the Marketing team to create a strong Employer Value Proposition that will resonate with local markets.
Collaborate with Training team to drive our new joiner induction/orientation process to foster a clear understanding of organizational objectives & build a positive employee experience.
Drive strategies to develop our learning & development culture in the organization to support and encourage employees in achieving their personal goals, and individual contribution. Align closely with our Training team to deliver best in class training solutions.
Compensation & Benefits Management
Review and ensure market competitiveness and business appropriate employee compensation & benefits. Initiate changes in accordance with changes in government labor regulations to update the employee handbook and communicate changes with employees.
Annual budget planning and management for all HR processes.
Promotion of internal communication, including contributions within all employee meetings.
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruitment background and demonstrated ability in creating and enhancing talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting training for managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Fluent command of Japanese & English in spoken and written form
(Additional evaluation points)
- Recruitment industry experience (preferred)
- You like diversity and working with people of different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences
- You like meeting and communicating with people, to understand who they are and what drives them personally and professionally
- You are professional, mature, outgoing, collaborative and trustworthy
- You are organised, structured and methodical in your approach to tasks/priorities
- You are an excellent communicator, and have strong interpersonal skills
- Consulting background and/or experience with Talent Solutions would be interesting
TBD based on experience and fit.
- Hybrid work style
- International environment and great company culture
- Strong work-life balance
- Easily accessible office, close to several stations in central Tokyo