Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be managing the 360 degree talent cycle for interim and other non-permanent roles, including business development, candidate generation and onboarding. Additionally, you will be creating service proposals and employment contracts as well as other important documents for your business.
Since interim hiring has extremely short turnaround times, you will be moving quickly while providing high quality service and delightful experiences to your candidates and clients.
You will be responsible for running the process independently and proactively as well as liaising with other teams to promote cross- and up-sell.
Here’s what’s in for you
- The independence and support you need to win and close assignments quickly and efficiently, including dedicated sourcing and research resources
- Flexible time management
- Remote work (Senior Consultant)
- Casual dress code (except for client visits)
- Competitive commission system
- 15 days of holidays + 5 days sick leave
- A diverse and fun environment (including gaming lunch breaks with your team if you’re into such things)
- Company outings, awards and parties
Is that you?
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or in a sales related / customer facing field
- Experience hitting sales targets and meeting KPIs
- Business Development experience including cold calling and emailing
- Strong negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Bulletproof resilience & optimism
- Team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment