Search Excellence in Korea
Data-driven and customized Talent & Leadership solutions
How’s the Market?
Korea will face a severe skilled talent shortage as the domestic workforce reaches the steepest decline among the world’s key economies. Korea’s skilled global talent utilization is among the lowest of the OECD Asian countries (1/5th of Japan’s), despite having a much higher English Proficiency Index ranking.
Many Korean companies are yet to boost their diversity efforts…
BMES Service Offerings
CxOs | Managing Director | BU Leadership | key experts
Leadership Assessment | Potential Analysis, Team Capability Review | Leadership 360 Survey etc.
EXECUTIVE COACHING & TEAM COACHING
Cross-culture Leadership | Team Dynamics | Positive Intelligence | High performing team
Complete coverage in one partner
Leadership in South Korea
- Leading a team of Consultants focused across all industries, offering comprehensive talent solutions for APAC business operating in Korea
- 7 years Wealth Management and Client Relationship experience
- 10 years recruitment experience in Southeast Asia (5 years) and North Asia (4.5 years)
- Main clients: International companies across APAC, facing challenges throughout various phases of development
- Education: University of Quebec – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, majored in Finance
- Business language: French and English
Practice Leader, Technology
- 5 years of global HR experience focusing on core talent strategy, org design, tech industry HR intel and key trend analyses
- 10 years of experience at Google, Amazon, and Samsung working closely with executives across Corporate Strategy, HR, Finance, Sales, Engineering, and Business Operations
- Main clients: Global companies facing various challenges and opportunities through technology disruptions and breakthroughs
- Education: Harvard University – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics; Stanford Graduate School of Business / Stanford Graduate School of Education – Joint M.B.A. and M.Ed.
- Business language: English and Korean
Practice Leader, Industrial
- 4+ years extensive recruitment experience while walking global/local clients through the Korean talent market as well as the local business practices with the fast placement track records of challenging roles
- 5+ years experience in UK’s international non profit organization while empowering local (social) entrepreneurs and educators to support their philanthropic initiatives in Korea
- British Council’s certified Intercultural Fluency Trainer
- Main clients: Korea or APAC office of multinational companies and local conglomerates looking for bilingual talents with the fitment to global corporate culture
- Education: Bachelor of Law from Sogang University, Master of Decision Analytics from Minerva University
- Business language: Korean and English
Managing Director – South Korea
Boyd & Moore Executive Search