- Create presentations for internal meetings using available templates
- Create and maintain internal and external templates e.g. invoice requests, evaluation, fee agreements
- Manage / support / facilitate internal processes (HR, internal communication, office management) e.g. evaluations, newcomer onboarding
- Maintain and improve intranet (Sharepoint)
- Support management with organizing and holding meetings, incl. scheduling, facilitation and minutes
- Organize internal meetings e.g. bonenkai, end-of-year party
- Management and ordering of office supplies (e.g. business cards, letterheads)
- Respond to inquiries of colleagues across the company related to operations, systems, processes etc.
Is this you?
- Great Microsoft Office skills, incl. Excel and PowerPoint
- English fluent / Japanese fluent
- You have experience in managing or supporting either admin, HR or marketing related operations
- You’re extremely organized and process-oriented
- You can independently develop, implement and optimize processes
- You can flexibly adjust to the needs around you and are not afraid to take on a variety of tasks, from ordering business cards to supporting management training
- You have a strong service mindset enjoying to respond to various inquiries from management and colleagues
About Boyd & Moore Executive Search
Boyd & Moore Executive Search (BMES) provides talent and leadership solutions to multinational businesses looking to enter, scale or repair their businesses in Asia Pacific. We primarily focus on executive-level and mission-critical hires, but we offer a range of solutions beyond that, including Executive Search, Market Entry Services, Market Mapping, Employer Branding, Onsite Hiring Management, Interim Talent Solutions, Project Hiring, Succession Planning and Leadership Assessments – just about anything our clients require to find the key talent necessary to grow their businesses successfully across the region.
All our services are fueled by Asia’s most powerful research platform, comprised of 100 in-house researchers who provide in-depth insights and real-time market data to our Consultants and Clients.
Since our foundation in Tokyo in 2002, the business has evolved from a 2-person startup to a 170-person firm, covering all key locations in Asia. In 2017, our expertise and track record across the region brought us into partnership with TechnoPro, a TSE1 listed company and Japan’s biggest player in engineering talent. Throughout this transformation we have stayed true to our core mission: “empowering organizations who share our belief in the key ingredients of success: great people and valuable insights”.