Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be managing the 360 degree recruitment lifecycle on-site from project kick-off to candidate closing.
Your main responsibility will be to consult with the client on how to improve their hiring process and drive results effectively. This includes sharing best practices, optimizing the candidate experience and reducing total time to hire.
In addition you will be proactively sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates to determine best matches in terms of skill set, background and culture fit. You will use your existing network, various databases, referrals as well as other creative ways to identify and engage new candidates.
Another important part of this role is stakeholder management to ensure that the hiring process runs smoothly and efficiently from end to end.
Here’s what’s in for you
- Flexible approach that leaves you the freedom to apply your creativity to deliver results (as long as the client is happy)
- Great insights into various in-house recruitment processes including those of some of the world’s largest and most successful companies
- More influence over decisions made on the client side
- Fantastic stepping stone for advancing your career in internal recruiting
- Competitive commission system
- 15 days of holidays + 5 days sick leave
- A diverse and fun environment
- Company outings, awards and parties
Is that you?
- Excellent customer relationship and/or stakeholder management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as a systematic approach to work (you will be managing 20-30 positions at a time)
- Proactive, consultative mindset
- Versatile and adaptive to be able to work smoothly with many different clients
- Fluent Japanese, Business English
- Experience in recruitment (internal or agency side) desirable