Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be managing the 360 degrees talent cycle including business development, candidate generation and hiring consulting. You will be responsible for running the process independently and proactively as well as liaising with other teams to promote cross- and up-sell.
Additionally, you will be creating service proposals and employment contracts as well as other important documents for your business.
Here’s what’s in for you
- The independence and support you need to win and close assignments quickly and efficiently, including dedicated sourcing and research resources
- Flexible time management
- Remote work (Senior Consultant and above)
- Casual dress code (except for client visits)
- Competitive commission system
- 15 days of holidays + 5 days sick leave
- A diverse and fun environment
- Company outings, awards and parties
Is that you?
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or in a sales related / customer facing field
- Experience hitting sales targets and meeting KPIs
- Business Development experience including cold calling and emailing
- Strong negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Bulletproof resilience & optimism
- Team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment