The recruitment trainer is an important role. That requires a combination of communication, organization, and training skills. The successful candidate will be able to implement effective training programs, work closely with stake holders, operation team and frontline to assess training needs and implement training programs and ensure that all training activities align with organizational goals in their territory.
Roles and responsibilities
Assess training needs:
Conduct training needs assessment to identify gaps in employee knowledge and skills and implement training programs to enhance said gaps.
Design training materials:
Resources, and modules that cover a wide range of recruitment skills, from sourcing and screening to interviewing and negotiation.
Training delivery adherence:
Ensure all training programs are cascaded to new employees.
Evaluate training programs:
Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, gathering feedback from employees and analysing metrics to determine if the training has achieved its goals.
Collaborate with other teams:
Ensure that we all are aligned with Training strategy and company’s overall goals.
100% adherence to maintain reports and analyse and use data to assess the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Proven experience as a recruitment professional, preferably in a senior or lead role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to assess training effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Ability to design and deliver effective training programs.
- Proficiency in using various training tools and platforms.
- Patience and empathy to work with a diverse group of trainees.
- Organizational skills to manage training schedules, materials, and assessments.
- 3 – 4 years in recruitments
- Team handling experience to 2+years